Sunday, July 20, 2008

Perceptions...

The evening's here. Its not just another evening. Its a Saturday. Its going to be crowded today. I have to rush to keep my place. If I'm late I will not be able to get in there today. Meenu and Rekha will try to take my place. Let me look at what I can wear today. Hmmm...not too much to choose in there. I think I'll wear this new red skirt and the blue blouse with the shiny little mirrors on it. Whats this...Amma's old necklace? I never saw it in there before. Its so shiny and beautiful. She won't need it any longer. I should wear it. Maybe this will catch their attention today. Where is the charcoal pencil, Hassan chacha gave me? Ya Allah...No kajal for my eyes today? Ahhh there it is! I hope this looks good. Chakki just ran past.

I have to rush now...the traffic signal's getting crowded...