Sunday, February 10, 2008

To motivate to motivate...

Sometimes I wonder what is it that motivates me to write, or demotivates me even. Mostly it is to vent out a lot of hidden emotions, to venture into the dark side even (ofcourse we all have one!!), to simply express. But these are wrappers to the real reason...not motivators in themselves. To be frank the motivator was the reader, to dish out something that would generate interest, curiosity even...And that is where the fundamental flaw lay. I used to post and come back over and over to the post, hoping there would be comment, a sign that someone is interested in me and my thoughts. My motivations had been mutated. I did not rely on public opinion, I never thought other people's viewpoint were fodder to my creative ego. So here I am, stark naked, correcting my intentions! No more comments...no more viewpoints on what you think of me...its just me and my thoughts...I write b'cuz I want to. To remember the turbulent mind that resides within me...To maybe be a guide to someone who would want to explore the persona...To release, to absorb...To parade the naked self...self-gratification if I may...finally I release the egotist...