Thursday, December 28, 2006

Continuum...

Wondering what I should be writing about this time...About how so many things in my life are coming to a standstill? All the days of mindless fun...All the carefree careless times when "NOTHING ELSE MATTERED"!...Life with my brothers in arms who showed me a zillion different colors and shades to life...The place I called home for the past 18 months "Flat No. A-107"...

Or should I write about this new life I have discovered...A new lease to my love life...Another shot at professionalism...Another "new beginning"...

Its all part of the circle of life. One role ends where the other begins. Looking back in retrospection I see a lot of people who came into my life and bloated my canvas with their distinctive colors...a few dark shades even. The most intriguing are the colors which seem to lie in the horizon or the tip of the rainbow. The colors with no names. The people who managed to leave a mark but how or why I'll never know!

But distinct and indelible are the ones created by the one I have given my heart. She gave life to an emotion which I felt was no longer in me. She has painted a beautiful picture of a faint smile which promulgates all the happiness in my life...The only reason to live.

Well this post is no way to thank her for what she has given me nor is it to undermine the invaluable presence of my other friends in my life. This is just to measure the frailty of the human mind to fathom the emotion of love...How we take a million things for granted...How we believe the world revolves around us...How we are forced to accept life as a continuum...