Sunday, June 05, 2005

thE kr!$hn@ syndrOmE

Krishna! I know not who I am
Krishna! I know not who I am

Nor am I the believer in mosque
Nor am I in idol worship
Nor am I in the pure or the impure
Nor am I in the Vedas
Nor am I in the intoxicants
Nor am I in the carefree deviant
Nor am I union nor grief
Nor am I in the pure/impure
Nor am I of the water nor the land
Nor am I fire nor air
Bull! I know not what I am
Nor am I Arabic nor from Lahore
Nor am I the Indian city of Nagaur
Nor a Hindu or a Peshawari Turk
Nor did I create the difference of faith
Nor did I create Adam-Eve
Nor did I name myself
Beginning or end I know just the self
Do not recognize 'the other one'
There's none wiser than I
Who is this Krishna
Krishna! I know not who I am
I am neither Moses nor a Pharoah
I am not awake nor in sleep
I am neither fire nor wind
I do not stay in Nadaun
Neither am I sitting idle nor in a storm
Who is this Krishna



Mortals!
I'm Krishna!
Omnipotent and Omnipresent...
I have no affiliations!
I have no associations!
I do not fuse...I do not confuse!
I belong to the One...
The One is within Me!

I am Krishna