Saturday, December 10, 2005

Why you should make noise!

"EMPTY VESSELS MAKE MORE NOISE"

This is a wise saying...but perennial?...
I beg to differ. I was born and I wuz told that I used to cry real loud. I always cried...right uptil my teens. I lead a king's life till then. And then I grew up. Reason set in and along with that a lot of reforms which necessitated a lowering of decibels. Did I find any connection between my constant attention grabbing demeanour with the way I got to have all I wanted.

Now I do. When reason set in I started taking things in a more mature manner. A lot of opportunitis were ripped of me to gift other "deserving" individuals. Did I grab atttention? Nope I reasoned.

Now doin my post-grads I think of what I lost out. Do I want to learn from my mistakes. Sure as hell brothers! But reason has set in deep. I do not see myself as a worthy individual any more. So what do I do?


I cry........